Saturday, May 3, 2008

Boring Saturday

So today will be pretty boring. Lauren is @ band practice & Mom, Dad, and I are going to look @ houses. Any house would be good for me as long as I get my own room. Since we have moved into this apartment,I have had to share a room with my sister. Sometimes, when I am trying to get to sleep, she will keep on talking and talking and talking and talking and talking and talking and talking and talking and talking, AND THEN she will say that she needs to sleep and blame me for keeping her up! I am glad and sad that marching band started back up. I am glad because she will be to tired to TALK SO MUCH when I am trying to sleep. And I am sad because I will have to do MOST OF HER CHORES when she is gone. I guess this is one of those "I can never win" situations. :(

No comments: